You have sent messages to one of your lists and checked the mailing status incoming which says "done", but the incoming messages have not gone through and you need help to know why incoming messages are not going through.
Your LM server may be configured to accept messages from Members only. Verify that you are a Member of the List and check for issues with these steps:
- Log on to LM as an Administrator
- Navigate to Members > View Members
- Click Find Members
- Enter your email address (or address of the Member who cannot send to the list) and set the scope to "All Lists" then click Go
- You will see all of the lists that the email address is subscribed to. Click History on the right.
- Click the View button next to Mailing Attempts
- Click the View Sending Details link to the right of the failed message
- Click the Log tab
The information in the Log tab should identify the issue that is causing the message to not get through. In most cases, this is due to not being a Member of a List that only accepts messages from members. Join the list in order to allow your messages to get through if this is the case.
Recommended Configuration Changes
There are two possible solutions to allow such incoming messages to go through LM:
- Add the user who sent the email as a member of the list so when message. Refer to the following article to add a member to a list:
How Do I Add a Single Member to a List in LM?
- Change the list settings to allow non-members to post messages in the list under Utilities > List Settings > Discussion Group Features > Security (This method is not recommended for security reasons).