Your organization is migrating from an existing domain name in Lyris LM to a new domain name and you would like to update your users in bulk. If you are not concerned with the message history associated with each email address, the following method will replace the email addresses with the new domain. Unfortunately, there is no method to do this in the UI.
- Log on to Lyris LM as an Administrator
- Navigate to Members > View Members
- Click Find Members
- Enter the old domain in the Email address field, match domain, then click Go
- Export the members to a CSV file
- Copy the list of email addresses
- Navigate to Members > Delete Members
- Paste the list of email addresses with the old domain
- Replace the old domain with the new domain in the CSV file and save it
- Navigate to Members > Add Members > Import Members from CSV File
- Upload the modified CSV file
After uploading the CSV file with the new domain, mailings and member accounts use the new domain.