In the process of crafting your message in Lyris LM, you would like to include a one-click unsubscribe link that does not generate popup or email confirmations. You can add one-click unsubscribe links when you are writing your message or modify an existing unsubscribe link to operate with one click.
- Turn off or delete the default footer reference to unsubscribe a user. The setting is located at Utilities: List Settings: Email Submitted Content: Message Wrapping. The sections that reference the unsubscribe information are: Appended to the end of every SMS message (Text message footer) and Appended to the end of every email message (HTML message footer)
Add a New One-Click Unsubscribe Link
- Click the New content link
- Click the HTML Message tab
- Click Insert URL on the right side of the screen
- Click the Unsubscribe tab and set the following:
- Email notification: No
- Confirm: No
- Show Confirming Web Page: No
- Click Insert
Modify an Existing Unsubscribe Link
If you have already inserted the unsubscribe link in the HTML message you can edit the URL.
- Place the cursor where the unsubscribe link is located
- Click on the world link icon
- Copy the URL from the link window to notepad
- Change the section ‘&n=T’ to '&n=F' to set notification email to False
- Change the section '&c=T' to '&c=F' to set the confirm unsubscribe via email to False
- Change the section '&w=T' to '&w=F' to set the display confirmation page to False
- Copy and Paste the changed URL to the link window in ListManager
- Click Ok
- After receiving a message in which the Unsubscribe link has been formed by following the Solution above, click the Unsubscribe link
You are immediately unsubscribed from the list without any popups, confirmation pages, or emails.